- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Be picked up from your hotel to appreciate Antigua's surrounding beautiful landscape from the hill of the cross, enjoy spectacular views of the valley and surrounding volcanoes, continue to the convent/museum of the bishop’s Palace in San Juan del Obispo. A village also known for its tradicional homemade fermented wine based on local fruits and chocolate workshops that will impress your paladar, next follows a scenic ride through small towns like San Pedro Las Huertas where the jade workshops stand out and Ciudad Vieja considered an old capital. At the end we have a stop at the Mayan town of San Antonio Aguas Calientes to learn about traditional Mayan textiles at the weaving cooperative; famous for creating some of the best textiles in the country.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- TIPS (10% recommended based on satisfaction)
- Personal Expenses
Hotel Casa Santo Domingo, 3a Calle Oriente 28 A, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guest from any hotel in Antigua. Pick up time will start 15 minutes of before the agreed time.
- 9am and 2pm
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MB Guatemala Travel, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.