- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our transfer may suit you if you would like to explore on your own. It consists of a minivan ride from the ship to Antigua. You will receive a map of Antigua with relevant information. It takes a scenic 90-minutes narrated drive through Guatemala's Pacific Plains with Magnificent views of volcanoes, cattle farms and sugar cane plantations to get to Antigua. Upon arrival to the UNESCO's World Heritage Site of Antigua Guatemala go on your own to explore the Monument City's streets, churches, monasteries, museums and stores. You will be dropped off at a convenient location and our Guests Escort advises of the pick-up return time. Our service permits independent travelers to have transportation only. Bilingual staff informs of all sorts of activities you can do while visiting a Premium Destination of the Country. Return to Puerto Quetzal an hour before cruise ships' departure time.
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - The Plaza Central Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Gratuities 16% recommended based on your satifaction
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Once your ship docks in Puerto Quetzal Guatemala you will have access to our Visitors' Center known as Marina Pez Vela, once there you will find our staff visible with a sign ready to get you to your air conditioned bus and leave to Antigua
Marina Pez vela, Puerto Quetzal.
Departure is 1 hour after the arrival of the cruise ship. This is to give customers enough time to reach the meeting point.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Plaza Central Park, Plaza Mayor City Center, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Walk around exploring the main Palaces built in colonial days
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jade Maya - The Original Jade factory and Museum, 4a. Calle Oriente No. 34, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Learn how this beautiful gem captivaded a whole culture and how today is transform into amazing masterpieces
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, Antigua Guatemala
Stereotype of Baroque Architecture the Church´s facada is stunning step inside to see the most well elaborated image of Jesus in the whole colonial days which is worship inside the temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 4 adults is required for service to operate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.