- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Today is market day in Chichicastenango! Visit the most colorful and picturesque Indian open-air market in the country. Hundreds of Indians from the surrounding countryside gather to barter their goods and products.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Panamerican Hotel, Barceló Hotel and Westin Camino Real Hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- We do not pick up passengers in Antigua Guatemala
Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
Traveler pickup is offered
06:30 a.m pick up at Pan American Hotel
06:45 a.m. pick up at Westin Camino Real Hotel
07:00 a.m. pick up at Barceló Guatemala City Hotel
WE DO NOT PICK UP PASSENGERS IN ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Thursday and Sundays
Witness the captivating religious ceremonies held on the steps and inside the 400-year old Church of Santo Tomás (No shorts or bathing suits are allowed inside the Church). Continue to Lake Atitlán, one of the most beautiful in the world, with its crystalline-azure waters in the crater bowl below.
Atitlán is the ideal place to come in contact with the Guatemalan folklore. Twelve Indian villages surround the Lake, and their inhabitants are descendants from the great Quiché, Cackchiquel, and Tzutuhil nations. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to Guatemala City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.