- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Today is market day in Chichicastenango! Visit the most colorful and picturesque Indian open-air market in the country. Hundreds of Indians from the surrounding countryside gather to barter their goods and products.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Panamerican Hotel, Barceló Hotel and Westin Camino Real Hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- We do not pick up passengers in Antigua Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
06:30 a.m pick up at Pan American Hotel 06:45 a.m. pick up at Westin Camino Real Hotel 07:00 a.m. pick up at Barceló Guatemala City Hotel WE DO NOT PICK UP PASSENGERS IN ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Thursday and Sundays
Witness the captivating religious ceremonies held on the steps and inside the 400-year old Church of Santo Tomás (No shorts or bathing suits are allowed inside the Church). Continue to Lake Atitlán, one of the most beautiful in the world, with its crystalline-azure waters in the crater bowl below.
Atitlán is the ideal place to come in contact with the Guatemalan folklore. Twelve Indian villages surround the Lake, and their inhabitants are descendants from the great Quiché, Cackchiquel, and Tzutuhil nations. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to Guatemala City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This Tour should really just say chichicastenango day trip. Lake atitlan was just a stop at a viewpoint on the way to chichi. We thought it was visiting both. Confusing so that’s why I removed 1 star. Other than that great tour of chichicastenango! The lunch was delicious! tour is thru Clark tours
Great tour. Long day. Lots of traffic can't help that. Might be tough with small kids.
This tour was fantastic. We had an older guy for a guide but he was good. The meal that I had at the Maya Inn, when we went to the market, was by far the best meal I had all over Central America. The market was impressive, with thousands of indigenous folk selling all kinds of beautiful vegetables and fruits. It was really impressive. This tour was really well devised.