- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Today is market day in Chichicastenango! Visit the most colorful and picturesque Indian open-air market in the country. Hundreds of Indians from the surrounding countryside gather to barter their goods and products.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Panamerican Hotel, Barceló Hotel and Westin Camino Real Hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- We do not pick up passengers in Antigua Guatemala
Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
Traveler pickup is offered
06:30 a.m pick up at Pan American Hotel
06:45 a.m. pick up at Westin Camino Real Hotel
07:00 a.m. pick up at Barceló Guatemala City Hotel
WE DO NOT PICK UP PASSENGERS IN ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
Returns to original departure point
Thursday and Sundays
Witness the captivating religious ceremonies held on the steps and inside the 400-year old Church of Santo Tomás (No shorts or bathing suits are allowed inside the Church). Continue to Lake Atitlán, one of the most beautiful in the world, with its crystalline-azure waters in the crater bowl below.
Atitlán is the ideal place to come in contact with the Guatemalan folklore. Twelve Indian villages surround the Lake, and their inhabitants are descendants from the great Quiché, Cackchiquel, and Tzutuhil nations. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to Guatemala City.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.