- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Leave your Hotel in Antigua to visit a Pre- Columbian Mesoamerican archaeological site on a ride of 1 hour and a half towards the western highlands of Guatemala. Iximche was the capital of the late Post classic Kaqchikel Maya Kingdom from 1470 until its temples, palaces and two Mesoamerican ball courts, be amazed watching one of the best restored archaeological sites of Guatemala and the whole mayan world in general.
- Bottled water
- Licensed Bilingual Guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Iximche
- Food and drinks
Hotel Casa Santo Domingo, 3a Calle Oriente 28 A, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from any Antigua hotels. Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established
departure time in your confirmation.
9:00 am Pick up from the Hotel in Antigua
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iximche, Tecpan, Chimaltenango, Guatemala, Panajachel 07010 Guatemala
Leave Antigua to enjoy a scenic country side drive through the mayan highlands of Guatemala to explore one of the best restored mayan sites of Guatemala. Piramids, palaces,ball courts, and residences of what in the past was house to the kakchiquel capital. After an interesting guided visit of the arqueological site be transfered back to La Antigua.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 participants (Adults) required for the tour to run.
- It is recomended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language like French, German or Italian, this is subject to additional costs and guide availability
- For special group discounts; please contact us to arrange
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.