- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Go back to the colonial times of Guatemala and Central America on this enjoyable cultural walk of a city considered an open air museum.
Antigua is a World Heritage Site full of cobble stone roads, and over 30 churches, most of which are in ruins.
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- One cup of coffee
- T.I.P.S (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Returns to original departure point
Start your walking experience around this World Heritage Site with excellent orientation from your guide who will focus on history, and architecture. Walk inside the (Ayuntamiento) City Hall Palace, have a panoramic view of the Palace of the Captain’s General, and full visit of the Cathedral with its majestic ruins.
Observe Antigua’s unique cultural daily life events. Live the fervor of Catholicism through visiting the remains of the only Saint of Guatemala known as Brother Peter at San Francisco Church. Continue to Santo Domingo, a famous hotel and cultural center, and finish with a visit to the Jade Factory to lean about the Mayan culture.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.