- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On this tour you can appreciate the main cultural, residential, commercial, and economical infrastructure of the city. There will be a panoramic journey of the most important streets and avenues of the city, like the CIVIC CENTER and its surroundings.
Later, there is going to be a visit of the MAIN SQUARE, and the Cathedral Church and Then Old Presidential Palace (Only From Outside) Then you will be taken to a restaurant of your choice to have lunch. In the afternoon you will visit the Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology OR POPOL VUH and IXCHEL Museums. Later, the tour will end at the Arts and Crafts Market (Mercado de Artesanías).
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Certified guide by INGUAT
- Round-trip transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Archeology Museum OR Popol Vuh and IXCHEL museums.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional De Arqueologia & Etnologia
- Entry/Admission - Museo Popol Vuh
- Entry/Admission - Museo Ixchel del Traje Indigena
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
- Tickets to non-specified places
- If Passengers chose to visit NATIONAL ARCHEOLOGY MUSEUM / POPOL VUH and IXCEL museums are Excluded.
- If Passengers chose to visit POPOL VUH and IXCHEL then NATIONAL ARCHEOLOGY MUSEUM is Excluded.
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Nacional
Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick You at Any Hotel in Guatemala City.
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Avenida Las Americas, Guatemala
One of the City´s main Boulevards, gives an idea of City´s development by the 19th. Century.
Pass By: Avenida La Reforma, 1 Calle a 20 Calle de las Zonas 9 y 10, Guatemala City Guatemala
City´s geographical center and where most important Hotels, Restaurants, and companies are located.
Stop At: Iglesia Yurrita, 8-52, Ruta 6, Guatemala City 01004 Guatemala
Iconical Church in Guatemala City.
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: Centro Civico, Centro Cívico, Guatemala
Area Administrativa de la Ciudad.
Pass By: Tipografía Nacional de Guatemala, Guatemala City, Guatemala
Ejemplo de Barroco Francés.
Stop At: Cathedral of Guatemala City, 7a Avenida 6-73, Guatemala
Only Building has survived all earthquakes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de la Constitución, Guatemala City, Guatemala
Old down town.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Palacio Nacional, 6 Calle and 7 Ave., Guatemala City Guatemala
Old Presidential Palace.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Museo Nacional De Arqueologia & Etnologia, 7ta Avenida 6a, Guatemala City Guatemala
Biggest collection of mayan Artifacts displayed.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Popol Vuh, 6 Calle At 6 Av. Zona 10, Guatemala City 01010 Guatemala
A very interesting alternative to the National Museum Of Archeology
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Ixchel del Traje Indigena, Calle Final 6 Francisco Marroquin University, Guatemala City 01010 Guatemala
An impressive and well curated Collection of Traditional MAYAN Outfits.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercado de Artesanias La Aurora, 6a Calle 10-95 Zona 13, Guatemala City Guatemala
Interesting Crafts from all over the Country.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.