- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Guatemala city is authentic, you can see the history the old buildings, why not enjoy of a nice coffee cup (not included at authentic guatemala city cafeteria) this tour mix the past and the present of the city of Guatemala, only the old district.
- Includes bilingual guide with experience about Guatemala City History
- Food,drinks, fees, tips, personal expenses.
- Entry/Admission - National Palace of Culture
Guatemala City Historical District
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Palace of Culture
we will walk from central park, to the craft market, going to the post office building, national palace, el portalito, Churches such as Santa Clara and San Francisco, Teatro Abril, finishing in the Civic Center.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.