- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Pacaya Volcano is One of the more Active Volcanoes in Guatemala, but its smooth Activity allows Visitors to aproach to the Hot lava in a very safe way.
Depending on the intensity of Activity, and pose next to the HOT LAVA coals
or even Roast some marshmellows in a Hot spot.
All hike You can enjoy wonderful views...
- Certified LOCAL guide by The Guatemalan Tourism Board Comission.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach.
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off.
- Entry/Admission - Pacaya Volcano
- Personal expenses.
- Food and beverages, unless specified.
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up Passengers From Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacaya Volcano, Antigua 05001 Guatemala
Pacaya is one of the More active Volcanoes in Guatemala,
But its slow motion activity allow us to aproach and see
the Lava Coals, the smoking, and the hot spots left after an
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- For an additional Cost, there is available an option of rent a horse to take you to the top. So if you are interested you can bring extra cash. The cost is Q150 one way.
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.