- 2 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend a day with animals on this day trip to “La Aurora” Zoo, located near Guatemala City Airport. See animals from all over the world and learn about their habitats and ecosystems. Visit all of the park’s three zones: Africa, Asia and South America – and see native animals from each continent!
If you're traveling with kids, this is the perfect introduction to wildlife!
- Entry/Admission - La Aurora Zoo
- Food and drinks
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified and professional driver
Centrally located Guatemala City
From Tuesday to Sunday
Visit: La Aurora Zoo, Calle Interior Finca La Aurora 5 Interior Finca La Aurora Zona 13, Guatemala City 01013 Guatemala
The zoo is divided into three main areas: African Region, Asian and South American Region. It also has sections dedicated to other farm animals, snakes and Australian wildlife.
The African Region is represented by a lion, a giraffe and a zebra, among other animals.
The Asian region is represented by a tiger and the reticulated python snake and Bearcats. It also includes an elephant and a bear. Finally, the American Region shows, among others, the largest mammal of Guatemala, the tapir and the world's smallest monkey, the marmoset, besides the American crocodile, and other specimens of fauna.
Learn about the habitats of the animals and see them interact with one another! Visit the farm section of the zoo, where you'll see sheep, pigs, donkeys and goats.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child and infant rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult or senior
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or senior
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.