- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This full-day tour departs from San Agustín Lanquín early in the morning. You'll spend your day in Kanba Cave and Semuc Champey Natural Pools!
- Local Bilingual guide
- Local Safety truck
- Free Time to swim
- Entry/Admission - Semuc Champey
- Entrance fee (16USD)
- Hostel and hotel Pick up/Drop off
Restaurante Champey, San Agustín Lanquín, Guatemala
Returns to original departure point
At 9am your local partner will meet you in hotel or hostel in Lanquin villages to transfer you by local safety truck in Kanba Caves. You'll begin your experience in the Kanba Caves where you'll be able to go in about 1000 meters. After that you will have a tubing experience in the Kahabon river for half hour and later walk up in Mirador of Semuc Champey. At the end you'll have free time to relax and enjoy a swim in the crystal natural pools of Semuc Champey.
You will return back to Lanquin village around 4pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.