- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour will leave you fascinated with Guatemalan culture. We will discuss the 500 year history of Antigua, Guatemala, and talk about the geography, politics, Mayan ethnic groups, history and tourist draws of this beautiful country. You will receive direct contact information to reach us during your stay in Guatemala where you can message to receive ongoing recommendations and support. There is a lot to learn, so we keep the tour to two hours and would love to grab a drink after the tour, at which point you can pick our brains!
- Entrance to the main cathedral ruins
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
Iglesia de la Merced
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
The tour will wind its way from the northern part of the city, through Central Park, and end in the southern part, taking approximately two hours. Participants will learn about the history, culture, and geography of Antigua and Guatemala, and your guide will describe the fascinating architecture and history of the city of Antigua during stops at the arch, central park, cathedral, Union Tank Park, and San Francisco Church. Entrance to the cathedral is included in all full-priced tours.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.