- 8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Located one hour from Antigua Guatemala, the Acatenango volcano is almost 4000 meters high. Hiking up you will get an amazing up close view of the very active Fuego volcano and the surrounding landscape.Transportation, bilingual guide and lunch are included in this tour. This is a great active full day trip and will be one on the highlights of your visit to Guatemala.
- Small-group tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees of 50 Quetzales per person, to be paid upon arrival to the volcano (where you start the hike)
- Entry/Admission - Acatenango Volcano
Pick up from your hotel in Antigua.
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acatenango Volcano, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Hike the Acatenango volcano with guide.
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We will supply a 2 L water bottle per person, but please bring more water if you feel you should need it. Also bring a small back pack to carry the lunch, good shoes, good jacket, sunglasses, sunscreen, rain jacket.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.