- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The tour will take you into the waters of the Guatemalan Pacific Ocean to fish for sailfish, mahi mahi, and tuna! enjoy an exciting day fishing in the hottest spot on the planet for sailfish.
On your fishing package you can combine your fishing days as you desire:
• Offshore Fishing (Enrana2, Stragos).
• Inshore Fishing (Enrana2, Stragos).
• Canal Fishing (La Tanguita).
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Overnight accommodation
- VIP Airport reception by our chauffeured and round trip transfers between Guatemala City and The Lodge.
- Daily private Marina-Lodge transfers.
- We provide accommodation according to your needs. We are happy to attend family groups.
- All non-alcoholic and domestic alcoholic beverage at the lodge and boats.
- Fishing on your choice of game boats with captain and crew.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and hot lunch prepared fresh on board by our staff.
- All fishing tackle and natural bait, either for conventional and/or fly fishing, canal fishing.
- Wi-Fi Internet service throughout The Lodge.
- Direct TV for your enjoyment.
- Daily laundry services.
- Health insurance (injury as a result of an accident & medical expenses a board our vehicles and boats)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Marina Pez Vela
- Entry/Admission - Zona Viva
- Airfare to Guatemala City.
- Airport departure tax.
- Meals, drinks or any expenses while in Guatemala City or Antigua or outside of the Lodge and Boats.
- Tips for your host staff and boat crew.
- Cigars (smoking inside the rooms is prohibited), and premium domestic and international alcoholic beverages.
Traveler pickup is offered
At your Hotel in Guatemala City.
Day 1: Marina Pez Vela
Stop At: Marina Pez Vela
We will travel from Guatemala City, To Marina Pez Vela, to go out and start the Fishing Experience
Duration: 5 hours
• Lunch: We will have lunch at the boat and Dinner at the Hotel atour return.
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Zona viva Guatemala
Stop At: Zona Viva, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
After Breakfast, we will preprare to return to Guatemala city.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Privacy for your group. The Hook Lodge will be for the sole use of your group while you stay. Although it is nice to socialise with other anglers – it is often difficult to get the right mix of folks, and so our experience has been that it is most convenient to share stories with other groups at the dock or share a cold beer at the marina bar after the day…but then have the ability to retire to your own private accommodation.
- Only your schedule to consider: some groups like to burn the candle at both ends while on a trip; having The Lodge for you and your group only means you don’t have to listen to someone partying in the pool until dawn !
- We do have a standard menu – but we are happy to revise it according to your preferences. More fish/less fish, local dishes (adventurous or otherwise !), vegetarian special diets and needs, etc.. Our staff are professionals and are more than willing to accommodate you.
- The Lodge is stocked each day with conveniences such as snacks, juices, cold drinks, cigars, wine, etc.. When you feel like a cold drink in the middle of the night – just wander to the fridge and help yourself.
- The bar is stocked with liquor at the start of your trip. Beer, wine, rum, vodka, whisky, juices, soft drinks will be replenished daily. If you manage to drink the bar dry (hasn’t happened yet !) – we will be happy to replenish it at cost.
- The Lodge is located in the secure area of Likin. There is 24 hr security not just at the entrance, but continually patrolling the grounds as well. We have never had an incident at the property – and you can feel confident to take a stroll or shoot some hoops at the basketball court, play soccer or volleyball or go to the convenience store around the extensive property at any time.
- The Lodge has a private pool.
- Massages can be aranged to enjoy at The Lodge (extra cost).
- Live music on any given day will surprise you!
- Direct TV to watch NFL, NBA or other sports.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.