- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Founded by the Spaniards in 1543, nowadays Antigua is a beautiful blend of ruins, restored colonial buildings, and new buildings in colonial style. It was declared “Monument of America” in 1965.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Panamerican Hotel, Barceló Hotel and Westin Camino Real Hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
08:30 a.m. pick up at Pan American Hotel
08:45 a.m. pick up at Westin Camino Real Hotel
09:00 a.m. pick up at Barceló Guatemala City Hotel
10:00 a.m. pick up at Hote Casa Santo Domingo (Antigua)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Centrally located Guatemala City or Antigua hotels.
Daily except Thursday and Sundays
At 09:00 a.m. departure to Antigua Guatemala which is the most important and enchanting city of colonial Guatemala. Founded by the Spaniards in 1543, nowadays Antigua is a beautiful blend of ruins, restored colonial buildings, and new buildings in colonial style. It was declared “Monument of America” in 1965. Visit the Central Plaza that is surrounded by the antique Cathedral, the Municipal Government Building, and the Palace of the Captains General; colonial churches and monasteries, primitive foot-looms where colorful textiles are woven, and a jade factory where this stone is worked into beautiful jewelry. In the afternoon, you will be transferred back to Guatemala City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.