- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Our country has Mayan cities that had their apogee at different times, those of the Classic Mayan period (200 to 900 AD) predominate in the north a bit away from the current city of Guatemala, and those of the Post Classic period (900 to 1,524 AD) in the West one of the emblematic sites is Iximcheé, capital of the Kacqchiquel manor, today the visitor can see the remains that were left after the destruction by the Spanish in the year of 1,526, we must mention that adjoining this site is founded the "Villa de Santiago de Guatemala" in the year of 1,524, the first capital of Guatemala.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Iximche
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel Pick Up
From 08:00 am at lobby
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
At your Hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iximche, Panajachel, Lake Atitlan, Solola Department, Western Highlands
ACTUAL Mayan ruins, actual mayan people on the site
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.