- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Located just one hour away from Guatemala City, Antigua is the most visited destination because of its history and its cultural beauty. The city of “Santiago de los Caballeros” is a colonial city, founded in 1543, which was the administrative, political and religious center of Chiapas and Central America until the year 1773.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Certified guide by INGUAT
- Round trip transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cerro de la Cruz
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
- Tickets to non-specified places
- Tips (optional)
At your hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
The tour will start with a visit to“El Cerro de la Cruz”, where you can appreciate a spectacular view of the city and its surroundings. Later you will visit the “Plaza Mayor” and its surroundings.
Next you will visit the “Templo y Convento La Merced y San Franscisco” where inside you can find the tomb of the only Central-American saint, the “Hermano Pedro de Betacurt”. In the afternoon you will have time for lunch followed by a visit to the “La Azotea” cultural center, where two museums are located: “El museo del café” (Coffee museum) and the “Casa k ’ojom” (Mayan music museum).
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.