- 5 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Chichicastenango is part of the main tourist routes of the country, since in this place you can admire the different traditions and cultural displays, the religious faith of the indigenous Quichés and their ceremonies in special places, where offerings and petitions are made invoking God, Jesus Christ, Saints of the Catholic Church, spirits of the ancestors. The Lake Atitlan is a beutiful place where the people live around of the lake, the Lake has 12 little villages and we will visit San Marcos La Laguna form Panajachel, where the visitor have the opportunity to jump over 8 metter and do Kayak for one hour (It is neccesary know to swim). In Antigua Guatemala we will visit the most interesting sites: Churches and other colonial buildings. Transfer to Guatemala City.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
In the Lobby of the Hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Drop off in the Lobby of the hotel
Day 1 Arrival to Guatemala City
At the given time, we will meet at the INTL La Aurora Airport and transport to your hotel in Guatemala City. Lodging: Guatemala City
Day 2 Chichicastenango Market Tour
Breakfast. At the given time transport to one of the most colorful and visited markets in Guatemala, you can observe a variety of handicrafts and textiles as well as its people full of culture, traditions and beliefs. Lunch time (included) After transport to the Lake Atitlán Basin. Lodging: Atitlán
Day 3 Lake Atitlan Tour (Santiago de Atitlán)
Breakfast. A boat trip shared with local people to the Mayan village of Santiago Atitlan, a town characterized by its famous Tocoyal and artisans faithful to their traditions. Panoramic tour of the village church and a Mayan
brotherhood. At the end transfer to the village of Panajachel where you will have lunch time (included). Transfer to the Colonial City of Antigua Guatemala. Lodging: Antigua Guatemala
Day 4 Antigua Guatemala Tour
Breakfast. Tour at the beautiful Colonial City of Antigua Guatemala. Walk through the streets and visit the Church of Nuestra Señora de las Mercedes, unmatched street of the Arch of Santa Catalina, Plaza Mayor (Trade Portal, Municipality, General Captaincy and Parish of San José), visit to Union Tank and Visit to a handmade jade factory. Lodging: Antigua Guatemala
Day 5 Departure from Antigua Guatemala
Breakfast. At the given time transport to INTL La Aurora Airport to board your flight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a bilingual guide Spanish or English
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.