- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Located just one hour away from Guatemala City, this is the most visited destiny because of its history and its cultural beauty. The city of Santiago de los Caballeros is a colonial city, founded in 1543, which was the administrative, political and religious center of Chiapas and Central America until the year 1773.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
Any hotel or airport.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
You will be picked up from your hotel in Guatemala City and will be transferred on an air conditioned vehicle to Antigua.
During this tour you will visit the Plaza Mayor, where the Cathedral, City Hall and El Palacio de los Capitanes Generales are located. Next, you will visit the Templo y Convento La Merced y San Franscisco where you can find the tomb of the only Central-American saint, Hermano Pedro de Betacurt.
The tour lasts about 4 hours and will be taken back to your hotel in Guatemala City once the tour is over.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.