- 16 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the beutiful site of Tikal, flying per one hour from Guatemala City to Flores, Petén. You will see the nature and the local people.
In the site you will have a walking tour, the ruins are located in the middle of the tropical jungle, in the Peten basin, which formed the cradle of Mayan civilization in the lowlands of Mesoamerica. The city is located in the middle of fertile soils, with elevated lands, about the ruins includes the remains of the temples, which rise more than 70 meters, large royal palaces, plus a series of smaller pyramids, palaces, residences, administrative buildings, platforms and stone monuments with inscriptions, there are also seven tracks to play the Mesoamerican ball game, including a set of three tracks, in the Plaza of the Seven Temples, a unique feature in Mesoamerica.
- The tour is guiding in Spanish or English.
- The Lunch.
- Roundtrip transportations from the hotel in Guatemala City.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip Flight GUA - FLORES - GUA
- Entry/Admission - Tikal National Park
- TAX at the Airport.
Guatemala City, null
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up in the lobby of your hotel in Guatemala City, in the list of hotels there is not all the hotels but if you are in another we can pick you up too in the hotel. Please note if you are in an airbnb we can pick you up but first you need to send us the adress.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tikal National Park, Tikal National Park, Peten Department
You will see our national park at the north of Guatemala, this site is important because reveals the best of the Mayan culture, its great state of preservation makes it a place to get out of the routine, rest and breathe fresh air inside the tropical jungle of Guatemala.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate 15 minutes, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a bilingual guide Spanish or English
- Send us the following information to book the fligth: Legal Name, Number of passport, Day of birthday, Nationality, Gender, at email@example.com
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.