- 9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Lake Atitlán color changes during the day, according to light and weather conditions.
You can have an impressive view from every side and corner at every moment.
Boat ride adds more to the visit, when You discover all those Towns and wild areas next to the shore that are pretty picturesque.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Certified guide by The Guatemalan Tourism Board Comission,
- Round trip transportation.
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
- Tickets to non-specified places
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up Passengers from Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
Lake Atitlán is considered the most beautiful lake in Guatemala, and
besides the great views of the Lake and the Volcanoes , You will ride a boat to SAN JUAN la Laguna, where You can visite a Natural Dye Textiles Factory, a Medicinal Herbs Garden, and a Fine Chocolate Factory.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Volcan San Pedro, San Pedro La Laguna Guatemala
Great View of this Volcano.
Pass By: Volcano Toliman, San Lucas Toliman Guatemala
Great view of this Volcano.
Pass By: Volcan Atitlan, San Lucas Toliman Guatemala
highest volcano in the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.