- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Brand New Tour! New Aproach
Dates, names and History are important but let me answer you:
Why you see so many churches in this city?
Why so many convents?
Who ruled and how was the social culture during Colonial times?
Muy Noble y muy Leal Ciudad de Santiago de los Caballeros de Guatemala = Antigua?
All proffesional (not mandatory in Guatemala) guidetours will tell you basically the same thing. I did my research (NYU UnderGrad) and these are my findings
- No entrance fees to any place is included.
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
- Entry/Admission - Convento de las Capuchinas
Iglesia de la Merced, 1a Calle Poniente & 6a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, Antigua Guatemala
We will be entering the convent
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Arco de Santa Catalina, Av. Norte and 2 Calle Poniente 5, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
Brief description of the Convent and Arch.
Stop At: Convento de las Capuchinas, Av Norte at 2 Calle Oriente 2, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
this is one of the last constructions made in the City.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Plaza Central Park, Plaza Mayor City Center, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
This might be the midpoint of the tour
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.