- 3 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a unique culinary experience with a Guatemalan Chef in Antigua! in Antigua! Learn the history behind the only restored house since colonial times, and learn to cook Guatemalan dishes in a colonial kitchen that is over 300 years old. You don´t want to miss this exclusive Kukul Tales adventure!.
- Lunch - •Entrance and guided tour to the Casa Popenoe Museum. •3 course Guatemalan meal cooking class. (Starter, main course, dessert). •Guatemalan beverage • Taught by the Guatemalan chef Rebeca de León.
- Entry/Admission - Casa Popenoe
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
The only restored house since colonial times.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Casa Popenoe, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Admission is free
Pass By: Kukul Tales
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We have vegan, vegetarian and carnivorous options.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.