- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
For street food lovers in an evening setting, this is the perfect tour for you. This tour is a culinary experience dedicated only to the traditional and contemporary mestizo food of Antigua Guatemala. An adventure full of flavors and colonial history that you cannot miss!
- Snacks - 10 to 13 Guatemalan food tastings • 1 exclusive kit with 100% handmade, reusable and biodegradable materials that you will use to taste the street appetizers.
Palacio de los Capitanes Generales, 5a Calle Poniente, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at hotels near the central park.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, Antigua Guatemala
Evening street stalls.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Kukul Tales, 1a Avenida Nte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Admission is free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.