- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The best and only one Vespa Village Tour around Antigua Guatemala.
You will enjoy the surroundings of Antigua Guatemala in a fun and unique way.
- Vespa (scooter), helmet, liability insurance, guide, snack, soda and water.
- Entry/Admission - Valhalla Experimental Station
- Entry/Admission - Church of Ciudad Vieja
- Entry/Admission - Museo San Juan del Obispo
- lunch and other goods.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valhalla Experimental Station, San Miguel Duenas, Sacatepequez Department
During this tour we will visit am organic macadamia nut farm, where we will learn about its uses in medicine, cosmetics and in cooking.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of Ciudad Vieja, Ciudad Vieja, Sacatepequez Department
We will make a short visit to the current plaza of the second settlement of the Capital of the Kingdom of Guatemala, where we will learn a bit about its history
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Museo San Juan del Obispo
In San Juan del Obispo we will visit two local families who produce chocolate and artisanal wine. We will have the opportunity to see the production process of chocolate product and to taste both of them.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with no previous experience on driving scooter.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.