- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour is a one-of-a-kind offering here in Antigua. We work with local vendors to bring you a special experience that will leave you with a great understanding of market culture, the products sold, the exotic fruits you may not find at home, and an authentic lunch!
- Snacks - We will provide hand-made tortillas, and locally grown fruits
- Lunch - We will stop at a local eatery for traditional Guatemalan food. You will pay for your lunch selection, which averages $4-$5 per person with drink.
Poniente 4, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market Antigua
Take a stroll with us through the Antigua market's labyrinth of stalls and vendors, selling anything and everything you can imagine! We will discuss the different products typical to this region, and sample some exotic fruits and Guatemalan sweets. Then, we'll stop for lunch at a sit-down market eatery and discuss traditional Guatemalan cuisine. Afterwards, you'll be given a curated list of Antigua's tastiest restaurants for you to continue your cuisine experience on your own.
Meet your English-speaking guide in central park. Lunch not included, but averages Q20-Q35 per meal.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.