- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get buzzed and brewed on this caffeine-fuelled coffee adventure! We’re heading beyond the city to explore local coffee plantations and learn the history of the bean in Guatemala. We’ll finish it all off with a tasty stroll through a local market.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee Sampling and 1 pound of premium Coffee Beans
- Lunch - Food Sampling at the Market
Santa Catalina Arch
4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro de Formacion de la Cooperacion Espanola en La Antigua Guatemala, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
A quick introduction to Guatemala's Coffee History while visiting this famous landmark, where the original Coffee plants got introduce to the country.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Street market, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Walk around this busy market filled with fruits and vegetables. Sample some of the best local delicacies.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.