- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In this adventure, you will meet with a local from San Juan Del Obispo, to learn one of the most important products of its economy: Níspero (A sweet/acid, yellow or orange fruit). On this tour you will learn about everything from the nispero harvest on the slopes of the Agua Volcano to the tasting of a delicious duck in níspero sauce cooked by a family in the community. Nature, adventure, gastronomy, and history in one experience!
- Lunch - • Artesanal wine tasting • Níspero-based lunch made by a local family • Guatemalan non-alcoholic beverage
Palacio de los Capitanes
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up, in front of the Cathedral, in the central park from La Antigua Guatemala.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Central Park
In a pickup car from Antigua - San Juan del Obispo - San Pedro Las Huertas –Antigua
Pass By: Kukul Tales
Admission is free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.