- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Immerse yourself in the magic of Antigua, Guatemala. From the city’s distinctive cobblestone street to its 16th century mansions, churches and convents, the 500 yr. old city, nestled between 3 volcanoes, is just a walk away. Our Experience Antigua Group Walking Tour will grant you access to some of the most incredible landmarks of Antigua including: San Francisco church and ruins, Santo Domingo ruins, La Merced church and ruins, the street with the famous Arch, buildings around the Main Square (Municipality, Palace, Cathedral), and Casa de Jade's Jade Museum.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Casa del Jade
4a Calle Oriente 10, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Returns to original departure point
From Casa El Jaulon we will walk down 1a Avenida Sur to San Francisco el Grande to first enjoy the amazing view from the second floor then visit the museum and the church's tomb.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.