- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour, by Due South Travels, will leave you fascinated with Guatemalan culture. We will discuss the 500 year history of Antigua, Guatemala, and talk about the geography, politics, Mayan ethnic groups, history and tourist draws of this beautiful country. You will receive direct contact information to reach us during your stay in Guatemala where you can message to receive ongoing recommendations and support. There is a lot to learn, so we keep the tour to two hours and would love to grab a drink after the tour, at which point you can pick our brains!
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Plaza Central Park
- Snacks - We will have a chance to stop for a restroom break and a drink or snack if any guest is in need of a break.
- Gratuities are appreciated
Iglesia de la Merced
7a Calle Oriente, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Plaza Central Park, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
This Due South Travels tour will walk a leisurely route from Iglesia de la Merced, down 5a Avenida, through Central Park. Then we will visit the cathedral ruins and head past Tanque Union Park, and end at Iglesia de San Francisco.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.