- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Kukul Foodie Tour is the first food tour in Guatemala that shows a complete panorama of the local cuisine of Antigua since its Mayan origins. Learn about the history of Guatemalan cuisine in the place where it gave rise to the culinary fusion of two cultures (Mayan and Spanish). A gastronomic, cultural and unique historical adventure in Antigua Guatemala that you cannot miss!
- Snacks - 13 - 15 Guatemalan food tastings.
Central Park, 4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at hotels near the central park from Antigua Guatemala, or meet at Central Park, in front of the Cathedral.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Street market, Antigua Guatemala
You will have the opportunity to cook alongside
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Kukul Tales, 1a Avenida Nte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Admission is free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.