- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
What better way to know Antigua´s gastronomy than with a local?. In this adventure, we will visit one of the biggest markets in Guatemala and we'll try appetizers that locals eat in the morning in Antigua An experience where you will not only taste but also live the gastronomy of our country together with Guatemalans.
- Snacks - •10 Guatemalan food tastings and beverages and 1 exclusive kit with 100% handmade, reusable and biodegradable materials that you will use to taste some Mayan foods.
Central Park, 4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at hotels near the central park from Antigua, or at the meeting point.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antigua Guatemala market, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
• 10 Guatemalan food tastings and beverages.
• The opportunity to prepare food with a local.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Kukul Tales, 1a Avenida Nte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Admission is free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.