- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Depart from Puerto Quetzal to Kawilal Hot Springs, this place is a world of relaxation where the most important elements of nature are present in this unique place of hot springs.
In our environment are mixed fire and heat from Pacaya Volcano who gives us the thermal waters and steams.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kawilal Spa Guatemala
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Puerto Quetzal, Escuintla
Puerto Quetzal, Escuintla (Marina Pez Vela)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marina Pez Vela, Guatemala
You will be met at the cruise pier where you will be picked up and transfered to Antigua Guatemala. Here you will meet your guide
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, Antigua Guatemala
We start with a 1.5 hours walking tour to visit La Merced Church that is one of the most important churches in Antigua. , this temple has two bell towers. On the facade of the church, in its upper part is a sculpture of San Pedro Nolasco, founder of the Mercedarian Order.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Santa Catalina Arch, 5a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Furthermore, we will explore Santa Catalina Arch as it is one of the distinguishable landmarks in Antigua Guatemala. It originally connected the Santa Catalina convent to a school, allowing the cloistered nuns to pass from one building to the other without going out on the street
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parque Central, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
We will finish passing by Central Park that is surrounded by the Palace of the General Captains, the Town Hall, the Cathedral of San Jose and the Trade Portal.
Here in the park, we will also find the Las Sirenas fountain. This fountain has a traditional oral where the Count of La Gomera ordered to build the fountain in memory of his daughters, who in giving birth did not want to breastfeed their children for what the count ordered To tie his daughters to a trunk in the center of a waterhole, where they died of thirst and hunger.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kawilal Spa Guatemala, Avenida Puente de la Gloria Riveras del Río Michatoya, Amatitlan 01063 Guatemala
After a soft walking tour of Antigua we will take a transfer to Kawilal Hot Spring that is a world of relaxation, where the most important elements of nature are present in this unique hot springs location. The hot springs complex promotes sustainable tourism in our country, and has 12 thermal pools, Thermal Circuit, 25 Steam Baths, and 3 Hydrotherapy Baths. The spa offers relaxing massages, reflexology, shiatsu relaxing, manicure and pedicure services, among others. Within our facilities are also Fonda Del Castillo, a restaurant with international fast food service. You will have time to eat lunch (Included)
Duration: 2 hours 50 minutes
Pass By: Marina Pez Vela, Guatemala
Then after the lunch we return to Puerto Quetzal (Pacific Ocean) to board your cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Recommended to bring a swimsuit, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- All departure times are based on the GUATEMALA LOCAL time in port. Ships sometimes do not adjust their clocks to the local time in port, so it is very important to make sure you meet your tour at the correct local time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.