- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Antigua Guatemala is located just 1:15 hours from Puerto Quetzal in Guatemala. Founded in 1543, Antigua remains very similar to its original layout. Once, the capital for the Spanish kingdom established in Central America now is considered a heritage´s world site according to Unesco since 1979 and also one of the most charming and safest cities in Central America.
During this quick visit, you will enjoy the interesting talk of our experienced guide about the city´s traditions and history. Our highlight, it´s the visit to Santo Domingo Monastery and Resort. This XVI century, "half-restored" property has opened to its visitors the old facilities. In this magnificent location, you will experience a high-end atmosphere at any moment but also you will be capable to witness history in every detail. The complex offers amongst its main attractions museums for glass, art and silver, crypts, murals, catacombs and more. This is definitely the kind of tour you can´t miss.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Casa Santo Domingo Museums
Marina Pez Vela
Traveler pickup is offered
To find your tour at the cruise terminal, please look for private excursions.
Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Santo Domingo Museums, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Casa Santo Domingo is located at the beautiful and partially restored Dominican Convent, now a 5-star resort. The complex offers several museums, crypts, collections and collections of colonial art in every corner.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Plaza Central Park, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
This is the heart of the city. Travelers will see the Palace of the Captains General, the City Hall Palace, and the Catedral.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
This church displays in its facade an original baroque style elaborated by native Mayans during colonial times.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.