- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Depart from Puerto Quetzal to enjoy a soft walking tour in Antigua, a city in the central highlands of Guatemala famous for its well-preserved Spanish Baroque influenced architecture, as well as a number of spectacular ruins of colonial churches. It served as the capital of the Kingdom of Guatemala. It has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Continue to the hot springs to relax at thermal circuit pools and enjoy a lunch (included).
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Puerto Quetzal, Escuintla
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marina Pez Vela, Guatemala
You will be met at the cruise pier where you will be picked up and transferred to Antigua Guatemala. Here you will meet your guide.
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, Antigua Guatemala
We start with a 3-hour walking tour with a visit to La Merced Church - one of the most important churches in Antigua.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arco de Santa Catalina, Avenida Norte 5a, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
We will also explore one of the distinguishable landmarks in Antigua Guatemala, Santa Catalina Arch. Built in the 17th century, originally it was connected to the convent of Santa Catalina, allowing the cloistered nuns to pass from one building to the other without going out on the street.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Antigua Guatemala Central Park, 5a Calle Poniente 13-7, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
We will finish passing by Central Park to appreciate the outside of The Cathedral of San Jose and The General Captain Palace.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Kawilal Spa Guatemala, Avenida Puente de la Gloria Riveras del Río Michatoya, Amatitlan 01063 Guatemala
After a soft walking tour of Antigua we will take a transfer to Kawilal Hot Spring that is a world of relaxation, where the most important elements of nature are present in this unique hot springs location. The hot springs complex promotes sustainable tourism in our country, and has 12 thermal pools, Thermal Circuit, 25 Steam Baths, and 3 Hydrotherapy Baths. The spa offers relaxing massages, reflexology, shiatsu relaxing, manicure and pedicure services, among others. Within our facilities are also Fonda Del Castillo, a restaurant with international fast food service. You will have time to eat lunch (Included)
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Marina Pez Vela, Guatemala
Then after the lunch we return to Puerto Quetzal (Pacific Ocean) to board your cruise
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Before making your reservation please check and make sure that your cruise stays in the Port at least 7 hours, minimum time to operate the excursion
- Minimum of 4 persons apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 12 years
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended and bathing suit for hot springs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- All departure times are based on the GUATEMALA LOCAL time in port. Ships sometimes do not adjust their clocks to the local time in port, so it is very important to make sure you meet your tour at the correct local time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.