- 9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Board your air-conditioned transportation for the approximately two and a half-hour guided drive to the highlands of Guatemala and Lake Atitlan. Located at over 4,000 feet above sea level, the lake is over 1,000 feet deep and is surrounded by three very impressive volcanoes. The lake itself was formed after the last eruption 85,000 years ago. Once at the lake board a boat to take you to explore the most indigenous village known as San Juan La Laguna. There meet local artisans famous for making hand made textiles. After lunch board your boat again to connect with your land transportation and head back to Port Quetzal.
- Authorized Bilingual Guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia Catolica de San Juan La Laguna
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tips ( We trust that your experience was satisfactory 10% suggested)
Traveler pickup is offered
Our staff will be visible to you as you walk away from your cruise in Puerto Quetzal, Our guide will hold a sign with the name of the person who made the tour reservation
Marina Pez Vela, Puerto Quetzal.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia Catolica de San Juan La Laguna, Calle Chi Nima Ya', San Juan la Laguna 07017 Guatemala
appreciate the historical monuments and culture of the village
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.