- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Welcome to Guatemala!
In the south of Guatemala there is a good hotspot to bird watching this is known like El paredon. You can have a good experience on the mangrove through our expert guide and a local guide will paddle you through the mangroves helping you spot resident, regional endemic and migratory birds and local wildlife.
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional guide
- Local guide (Our local guide will paddle)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a $5.00 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Food and drinks
1 hour after you cruise arrive
Enjoy and discover a great day and good hotspot to bird watching in the south of Guatemala.
We pick you up at the Puerto Quetzal one hour after your cruise arrive. If you are thinking about an activity to do near of the port, this is the oportunity to have a good hobby.
The place is called El paredon, is an hour to drive from the port quetzal.
The guide will pick you up at the port and then to take a car for your ttransfer to the beach of paredon and then get there, the local guide wait us to start a birdwatching activity on the mangroves through our expert guide in bird watching and a local guide who will drive the boat while you are entertained by the birding.
After our day of bird watching. The guide will share the checklist with you to your email address and if you use the basic data (ebird)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Bring your binoculars
- Dress conffortable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.