- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
From the port Quetzal to Los Tarrales Nature Reserve are two hours to drive (111 km) is one of most recommended hotspots to bird watching in Guatemala, the bird watcher people who love nature come here to still increasing their life checklist. We invite you to explore the diverse tropical wildlife in forests and plantations in the 1300 hectare large reserve on Guatemala's Atitlán Volcano
- Round-trip private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off (Puerto Quetzal)
- Food and drinks
1 hour after your cruise ship arrive ( disembark)
We invite you to come at los tarrales nature reserve for a birding day and observe large list of birds among endemic, resident and migratory birds.
We pick you up at the Puerto Quetzal one hour after your cruise arrive. If you are thinking about an activity to do near of the port, this is the oportunity to have a good birding day in Guatemala.
The place is called Los Tarrales, is two hour to drive from the port quetzal.
The guide will pick you up at the port and then to take a car for your transfer to the nature reserve los tarrales and then get there to start a birdwatching activity on one of the trails through our expert guide in bird watching.
After our day of bird watching. The guide will share the checklist with you to your email address and if you use the basic data (ebird)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.