- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Tikal (Tik’al in modern Mayan orthography) is one of the largest archaeological sites and urban centers of the Pre-Columbian Maya civilization. It is located in the archaeological region of the Petén Basin in what is now northern Guatemala. Situated in the department of El Petén, the site is part of Guatemalan Tikal National Park and in 1979 it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Walk in the forest with scattered Mayan buildings will give you insight of this culture, and also splendid experience you'll never forget.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch without drink
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lost World
- Entry/Admission - Temple IV
- Entry/Admission - Great Plaza
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from Mundo Maya International Airport at 7:30 am, as well as Hotels within Santa Elena Peten, and Flores Island at 8:00 am.
Hotel, airport, or bus station
monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lost World, Tikal National Park Guatemala
Tikal is an ancient Mayan citadel in the rainforests of northern Guatemala. Possibly dating to the 1st century A.D., Tikal flourished between 200 and 850 A.D.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Temple IV, Tikal National Park and Maya Biosphere, Tikal National Park Guatemala
Tikal Temple IV is a Mesoamerican pyramid in the ruins of the ancient Maya city of Tikal in modern Guatemala. It was one of the tallest and most voluminous buildings in the Maya world. The pyramid was built around 741 AD. Temple IV is located at the western edge of the site core.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Plaza, Tikal National Park Guatemala
Pyramid and the Temple of the Grand Jaguar. At 70 meters, Temple IV is the tallest pre-Columbian structure in the Americas.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate big of walking is involved in the middle of the jungle
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.