- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Tikal (or Tik'al, according to the modern Maya spelling) is the biggest archaeological site and ancient urban centers of pre-Columbian Maya civilization. It is located in the Peten region in the present territory of Guatemala, part of the Tikal National Park which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1979.
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entrance to Tikal National Park ($20)
- Entry/Admission - Lost World
- Entry/Admission - Tikal National Park
Flores, Flores, Peten Department
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up between 7:45 am to 8:00 am at Hotel Ramada, Flores Island. Petén
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lost World, Tikal National Park Guatemala
We will visit the most ancient part of the Park, dated 800 BC, where was built the Astronomical Complex, to the stars and planetes, observation.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Peten, Tikal National Park Guatemala
We will visit one of the most powerful urban sites of the Mayan Civilization.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.