- 4 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The expedition to Mirador is an excellent travel option for those who love nature and extreme adventures, consists of a walk staying 5 days 4 nights in the Petén
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- 4 nights accommodation
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation in Helicopter to/from attractions
Flores, Peten Guatemala
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days selected.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Flores, Peten Guatemala
The expedition to Mirador is an excellent travel option for those who love nature and extreme adventures, consists of a walk staying 5 days 4 nights in the Petén jungle paths where once chicle and carriers passed by gaps . The walk is entertaining as there are several stops along the way we use for drinking water, eating, toileting, or sleeping. The houses of campaigns are installed in different camps that are located along the route. It is not suitable for people with disabilities of some kind adventure, it requires physical preparation, or to realize the Tour Helicopter from Flores or Guatemala City.
Include: Private transportation and professional driver, 4 nights in camps, meals, community Guide Horses to load luggage.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.