- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Yaxha (or Yaxhá in Spanish orthography) is a Mesoamerican archaeological site in the northeast of the Petén Basin region and a former ceremonial center and city of the Pre-Columbian Maya civilization.
Yaxha was the third largest city in the region and experienced its maximum power during the Early Classic period (c. AD 250–600).
Yaxha offers a combination of the ruins and nature makes this place simply breathtaking.
- National Park fees
- Lunch withourt drink
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Yaxha
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Original departure point
monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yaxha, Peten, Peten Department
Yaxha (or Yaxhá in Spanish orthography) is a Mesoamerican archaeological site in the northeast of the Petén Basin region, and a former ceremonial centre and city of the pre-Columbian Maya civilization. Yaxha was the third largest city in the region and experienced its maximum power during the Early Classic period (c. AD 250–600).
The city was located on a ridge overlooking Lake Yaxha
Duration: 7 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.