- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Tikal is located in the archaeological region of the Petén Basin in Northern Guatemala. This tour will take you to this majestic Archeological Park and together with a certified and bilingual guide you will explore its fascinating history.
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
• 07:45 am – Collective transportation from your hotel in Flores to the National Park of Tikal (45 minutes to 1 hour maximum).
• 09:30 am – Start group tour through ruins in Tikal, including the entrance fee and bilingual guide. The tour takes a long 4 hours and is very interesting because you will learn about the history of the Mayan king, about the green jungle and precious ruins like Complex Q, the Main Plaza, the 7 temples and the Lost World.
• 13:00 pm – Lunch included (without beverage) and after lunch some free time in Tikal.
• 15:15 pm – Collective shuttle from Tikal to Flores, arriving at around 17:00 pm at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.