- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the beutiful site of Tikal. You will see the nature and the local people.
In the site you will have a walking tour, the ruins are located in the middle of the tropical jungle, in the Peten basin, which formed the cradle of Mayan civilization in the lowlands of Mesoamerica. The city is located in the middle of fertile soils, with elevated lands, about the ruins includes the remains of the temples, which rise more than 70 meters, large royal palaces, plus a series of smaller pyramids, palaces, residences, administrative buildings, platforms and stone monuments with inscriptions, there are also seven tracks to play the Mesoamerican ball game, including a set of three tracks, in the Plaza of the Seven Temples, a unique feature in Mesoamerica.
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tikal National Park
Lobby of the Hotel in Flores
7:30 AM Pick up in Hotel in Flores
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
04:30 PM Drop off in the Lobby of the Hotel in Flores or Airport Mundo Maya
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peten, Tikal National Park Guatemala
You will see and enjoy the combination of nature and history of the biggest city in the central area in Peten, inside of the jungle and enjoying the good enviroment of the peace. ¡Thats a good place to get rest!
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a bilingual guide in Spanish or English
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.