- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Ceibal is located in Peten, at north from Guatemala City.
It's almost for sure you come from Sayaxche (Peten) or Chisec-Raxruja (Alta Verapaz) when visiting Ceibal. Sayaxche is at north of Chisec and Raxruja. The road that takes you to Ceibal is in between and to be accurate, at just minutes from Sayaxche, the nearest city where you can find restaurants and hotels.
Ceibal is still under study and pending for serious research.
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ceibal
Mundo Maya International Airport or hotel in Flores
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Original departure point
Daily On Request
The city grow thanks to a key river "La Pasion" near by, which made easy the commerce task, so important for every city.
Although the Mayan Temples at Ceibal make you remember the ones at Tikal, these ones are in fact smaller.
7:00am - Meet & greet at the Mundo Maya International Airport in Santa Elena Petén or at your hotel in Flores.
8:00am - Departure to the Community of Sayaxche, to take the boat for the Archaeological site of Ceibal. We need to board a boat to Ceibal to be prepare!
1:00pm - Box lunch at the site. It includes sandwich, fries, apple and a cookie.
5:00pm - Transfer to your Hotel in Flores Island or to the Airport.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.