- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Lake Atitlan is one of the most beautiful destination in Guatemala. You cannot miss this place. This day tour is ideal if you want to experience culture and nature in one activity. Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Antigua to take you in a 2:30 hour drive to the beautiful highlands of Guatemala. This transfer is private an exclusively for you and your family or friends. This transportation mode gives the opportunity to stop along the road at couple of places that are worth visiting, such as the lake's viewpoint. Our tour guide is a local Mayan inhabitant that will share with you his knowledge as a certified guide but also his experience in life as a Mayan descendent.
- Private transportation
- Boat Transportation
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Atitlan, Lake Atitlan, Solola Department, Western Highlands
Departure time from from Antigua is at 6am. Along the road there are several good restaurants with small handicraft exhibits, ideal to stop for some minutes, stretch legs, drink good coffee, have a quick breakfast, use facilities or do a little shopping if you´re interested in local products.
Before we get to our destination, it is recommended to do a final stop at the beautiful lake viewpoint to take some pictures.
The program for the day is the following:
• 6:00am – Hotel Pick up in Antigua Guatemala
• 7:15am – Quick stop to Chichoy Restaurant to use facilities, get coffee or have breakfast
• 8:45am – Quick stop at lake´s viewpoint
• 9:00am – Arrival to Panajachel and free time
• 9:15am – Group boat tour visiting the following Mayan Villages: San Juan, San Pedro and Santiago
• 4:00pm – Transfer back to Antigua
• 7:00pm – Arrival at Antigua Guatemala
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- 2 Passengers minimum per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.