- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the most magnificent view of Lake Atitlan, whether it be sunrise or mid-day. Over 4000 feet above Lake Atitlan you will see the entire lake and have views of seven volcanoes. Easy hike from the trail head to summit, the drive through the highlands and cloud forest are worth the trip alone.
Add on a trip to the Sacred Hunters Cave as an extra bonus. Learn about the history of this cave and why it has become a sacred symbol for the hunters.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Round trip ground transportation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Your centrally located Panajachel hotel
Returns to original departure point
View Lake Atitlan from above.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.