- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
One of the most hiked mountain on shore Atitlan Lake. From that point it's possible to watch the sunrise and the volcanic chain of Guatemala. This mountain is also known as Indian Nose.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Just we pick you up at your hotel in San Pedro)
- Entry/Admission - Indian Nose
Any hotels in San Pedro la Laguna (Center area)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thuersday, Friday and Saturday.
Hiking tours at Lake Atitlan don’t get much better than climbing the Indian Nose on the northwest shore of Lake Atitlan. Also called Rupalaj K’istalin, this 2,863-meter mountain presents one of the most rewarding climbs of Lake Atitlan. In addition to the view of the lake and the volcanoes, you’ll witness superb views of the villages of San Juan and San Pedro la Laguna.
Your tour guide is going to pick you up at your hotel in San Pedro la Laguna at 3:45am and then to go road to Santa Clara la Laguna and there begin the hike, It will take around 30 minutes to get the top of the Indian Nose mountain.
You come back at 9:00 am. (Aprox)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Bring: Confortable clothes , rain jacket and sweater
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.