- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
One of the most visited and hiked mountain on shore Atitlan Lake. From that point it's possible to watch the sunrise and the volcanic chain of Guatemala. This mountain is also known as The Mayan Face.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only hotels in San Pedro L.L)
- Entry/Admission - Indian Nose
- Food and drinks
San Pedro la Laguna area (the tour guide goes to pick you up)
San Pedro la Laguna
Hiking tours at Lake Atitlan don’t get much better than climbing the Indian Nose on the northwest shore of Lake Atitlan.
Also called Rupalaj K’istalin, this 2,863-meter mountain presents one of the most rewarding climbs of Lake Atitlan. In addition to the view of the lake and the volcanoes, you’ll witness superb views of the villages of San Juan and San Pedro la Laguna at 1.5 to 2-hour hike from the base of San Juan la Laguna to the top.
Because it's much better and easy to begin the hike in the village of Santa Clara la Laguna, pickup time at your hotel is 4am, just on time to see the sunrise. About 2,100 meters up is the perfect stop to appreciate the panoramic view and also to get some rest.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.