- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The natural reserve Cerro Tzankujil is undoubtedly the main tourist attraction of San Marcos La Laguna. When you arrive you will find a lot of nature, with different viewpoints and environments to enjoy adrenaline. Many tourists arrive at this destination to be able to jump on a 07 meter platform towards Lake Atitlán. In addition, it has different areas so you can swim and rest with a spectacular view. San Marcos La Laguna is a great place to do kayak the visitors will have the opportunity per one hour do kayaking in the Lake Atitlán. When they finish they will move to Panajachel for time of lunch free. At the end transfer to Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
Take Note: It is neccesary know to Swim.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- One hour of Kayak
- Food and drinks
Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala
Mondays to Sundays From 6:30 AM to 18:30 PM
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
On the lobby of the Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala
6:30 AM Pick up from the hotel in Guatemala City
7:30 AM Pick up from the hotel in Antigua Guatemala
Transfer to Sololá. A boat trip shared with local people to the Mayan village of San Marcos La Laguna, a town characterized by its famous for being a place where the inhabitants recycle the garbage and with it they build houses. Panoramic tour of shores of the lake and by paths of the town. At the end transfer to the village of Panajachel where you will have lunch time (not included). Transfer to the Colonial City of Antigua Guatemala or Guatemala City.
17:30 PM Drop off in the Hotel in Antigua Guatemala
18:00 PM Drop off in the Hotel in Guatemala City
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring a swimsuit, sandals, sunscreen and towel
- May be operated by a bilingual guide Spanish or English
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.