- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Look different colors and different mayan cultures on this tour.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
Your hotel in Quetzaltenango
Your Hotel in Quetzaltenango
Be part of the enriching native culture of Guatemala, live the colors, flavors and enjoy the customs of this beautiful cultural experience.
On this tour, you will visit the native villages of Cantel, Almolonga and Zunil.
Cantel is the home of a glass factory dependent on the time for its production. Almolonga and Zunil are two colorful native villages surrounded by mountains, ancestral traditions and fertile lands that you will have the opportunity to explore. After this interesting tour, you will find peace and tranquility in the beautiful thermal springs of Georgina's fountains, while enjoying a wonderful view of the forest. Come and know this beautiful villages arround Quetzaltenango and the different cultures arround mayan descents, cultures, colors, syncrestism also all in only one tour on this tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.